Kappler® Zytron® Z500 Level B Suit w/ Expanded Back #Z5H570, Z5H571
Kappler® Zytron® Z500 Totally Encapsulating Level B Expanded Back Suit.
Zytron 500 is top of the class – and the classic responder choice for hazmat and other demanding situations. It's tough, built for mobility, and based on patented technology that created the first material to survive eight full hours against the ASTM F1001 Test Battery with no breakthrough.
With that kind of Kappler heritage built into the fabric, it's no wonder that responders around the world trust Z500 garments for ultra-demanding Level A and Level B applications.
Front Entry (Z5H570) or Rear Entry (Z5H571)
SCBA (not included)
Large PVC Lens
1 Suit per Case
Heat Sealed and Taped Seam Construction - Z5H570, Z5H571
*Heat Sealed and Taped Seam Garments feature a double storm flap with hook and loop closure over the front zipper.
Z500 Style Details:
- Front and rear entry, expanded back. Elastic Wrists.
- Single-taped seams.
- Large, expanded-view face shield of 40 mil PVC.
- One covered one-way exhaust valves.
- Attached sock boots with boot flaps for added protection.
- Double Storm Flap with Hook and Loop closure.
- Roomy tapered sleeves and ergonomic garment design allow easy mobility.
- Hazmat response
- Chemical handling
- Refueling operations
- Petro-chemical refinery operations
- Hazardous material clean-up and remediation
- CWA incineration/remediation/disposal
|Sock boots with flared boot flaps for easy donning and doffing. Boot flaps have hemmed edges.||Expanded width face shield of 40 mil PVC lens.||Double storm flap with hook and loop closures.|